Caring for the men in our communities.
Routine reprodutive healthcare, STD screenings, and cancer screenings are critical to a man’s health. Adagio Health is committed to delivering high-quality, affordable care to men in Western Pennsylvania with a special focus on those in need.
Our experienced practitioners are here to provide you with the necessary screenings and care you need to protect your health. In addition, they are prepared to answer all of your questions, judgement-free, and give you up-to-date, honest information.
Our Medical Offices participate in most commercial insurance plans, Medicare, and all Medicaid plans.
What to expect during a male health exam at Adagio Health
- Height and Weight Check
- Examination of thyroid, heart, lungs, abdomen, extremities, hair distribution, and genitals
- Instruction on self-exam of testes
- Blood pressure evaluation
- Colo-rectal cancer screening in individuals over 40 years of age
- STD and HIV screening, as appropriate
* For those without insurance, fees for most medical services are based on income and family size. Those age 17 and under will likely not incur a fee for medical services.